The CAIE invites your institution/organization/ association to take part in the Second Inter-American Graduate Fair that will take place from October 11 to 13, 2017, in Montreal, Canada, in the framework of the Fifth Edition of the CAIE Canada 2017.
Conscious of the guidelines established by the contemporary international context, a significant number of countries define their level of competitiveness based on their ability to produce and assimilate knowledge. In this context, higher education institutions (HEIs) undoubtedly play a fundamental role.
In order to ensure a valuable contribution to the progress of their communities, the HEIs in the Americas need to strengthen their educational and research innovation practices as well as to value existing talent and accumulated capacities within groups of academics. Those internationally known academics need to mobilize themselves in favor of the HEIs which are willing to transform their educational practices and research infrastructures.
From this perspective, the Second Inter-American Graduate Fair aims at offering graduate programs a comprehensive overview of the different options in various HEIs in the Americas with the view of strengthening programs by offering graduate courses on innovative modalities such as co-tutoring, bi-graduation or mixed models (blended), among others. The Fair will be opening a space where representatives of the higher education sector and research centers can promote specialty, masters, and doctorate programs offered at their institutions.
- To promote programs of excellence that enable the HEIs of the Americas to strengthen their research capabilities;
- To know more about the procedures and admission requirements, modalities of study, and financing opportunities, among others;
- To facilitate the creation partnerships among IHEs and the participating organizations in order to promote scientific, technological, and academic development in the Americas.
- Universities, higher education institutions and research centers that are accredited by an official authority to offer graduate programs;
- Supporting entities, whether private or public, as well as organizations and institutions which offer financing mechanisms for graduate studies.
- Approximately 600 participants will be registered for the CAIE Canada-2017 (the Fair will be open from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm for 3 days).
|* A stand within the exhibition in which HEIs, government entities, or other organizations related to higher education can present their graduate programs and directly serve the attendees by providing them with detailed information on program content, areas of research, admission requirements, dates of convocation, procedures of admission, and financial support, among others.|
* A continuum of three spaces (1 per day) within the block of parallel sessions of the CAIE in which the exhibiting institutions will be able to discuss, in a targeted manner, relevant topics such as: academic regulations, double degrees, thematic or multidisciplinary graduate courses or other topics of interest.
Date, Schedule and Venue
- From October 11 to 13, 2017 (exhibitors move in on October 10);
- Open for the CAIE participants: from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm;
- Place: Palais des Congrès de Montréal.
Fees and Characteristics of the Stand
The cost per stand is US$2,500, which includes:
- 1 2mx3m stand
- 1 registration to the CAIE
- Recognition on the CAIE Canada-2017 website
- Recognition in the printed Conference program
The zone dedicated to the Second Inter-American Graduate Fair will consist of 18 stands (number 100 to 117) in the exhibition hall.
For more information or to confirm your participation, please contact José Vásquez by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at + 1 (514) 343 6980 ext. 3775.